Sunday 12 August 2007

Going alright...

I have been doing alright since my last post, only 1 big win to report, it was a 4 way HU tournament, myself, gravedigger and BlueScouse and some other random from the US, well 1st round I had the US guy and grinded it out and eventually got him, in the other match gravedigger beat Blue, this set up a good match between me and gravedigger, after a couple of hands that he bluffed me out of dammit, our stacks were nearly level i marginally had more than him, but the final hand i have 95o, raise 3xbb, he calls, flop comes 975 rainbow, i push he calls instantly and im thinkin thts the only flop i'd of pushed with but an instant call what does he have?? It turns out he has 74o, a very loose call but hey its bragging rights :D, so that doubled my BR pretty much so its been jus above that level since. Playing the bloggerment tonight, i always get up for this tournament and its fast becoming my fav tournament. I placed 3rd last week and the welsh team really got some points on the board, we took over the scottish and closed the english lead, I think if we put our heads to it we can overtake them and finally give the welsh some bragging rights :D Anyway I might update again after bloggerment, may not, we shall see.

Update soon

2 comments:

Amatay said...

n1 m8, i've linked u up btw

Tom Kendal (gravedigger) said...

u fısh moz lol